It looks that March will be a very busy month for Zima. At the moment, 10 festivals. You’ll have the chance to find the film (and sometimes members of the crew) in the following places:
- Tampere Film Festival, Finland, 5th – 9th March, (as part of the EFA Short Matters! program)
- Sofia International Film Festival, Bulgaria, 6th – 23rd March, (as part of the EFA Short Matters! program)
- Oslo Screen Festival, International Video Art Festival, Norway, 6th- 9th March, (International Competition)
- Regard Sur Le Court Metrage, Quebeq, Saguenay, Canada, 12th – 16th March (Official competiton)
- Minimalen Short Film Festival, Norway, 12th – 16th March (as part of the EFA Short Matters! program)
- 36° Festival International de Films de Femmes, Créteil, France, 14th – 23rd March, (International Competition)
- Thessaloniki Documentary Film Festival, Greece, 14th- 23rd March, (International Competition)
- Internationale Kurtzfilmwoche Regensbourg, 19th-26th March, Germany (International Competition)
- 38°Hong Kong International Film Festival, China, 24th March – 7th April (International Competition)
- Kino Pavasaris, 19° Vilnius International Film Festival, Lithuania, 20th March- 3rd April (in competition)
Happy to announce that I am Nominated for Best Cinematography at Byron Bay International Film Festival in Australia! That is so rewarding. Big thanks to all Zima crew.
Our movie Zima won Special Jury Mention Award in 36th Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Festival! We were in the main International program together with other 75 movies from all over the world.
The Clermont-Ferrand Short Film Festival has become the world’s premier cinema event dedicated to short films. It is the second largest film festival in France after Cannes in terms of audience and professional attendance.
It’s more than a pleasure that our “Zima” is in a list of 15 great short films that are nominated for European Film Awards 2013, with famous director Sergei Loznitsa, moreover some of the films are nominated for oscars!
“How to Steal Your Wife” is a commercial movie directed by D.Ulvydas. The main director of photography is Ramunas Greicius and I was the second camera operator.
TV3 & 15min promotional video clip